Published By: Digg.com - 3 days ago
The U.S. government has prosecuted 796 people for terrorism since the 9/11 attacks. Most of them never even got close to committing an act...
- 23-apr (11:35) Homeland Security Secretary: 'I Don't Know How To Stop' Homegrown Terrorist Attacks (Huffington Post Politics)
- 23-apr (07:32) As Pa. liquor laws loosen, drive to make 'dry' towns wet a heady trend (Philly Politics)
- 21-apr (07:00) Clint Eastwood to direct terrorist tale (Hanford Sentinel: Entertainment)
- 20-apr (21:05) Christie could decide who will get $1 billion in federal drug treatment aid (NJ.com: New Jersey)
- 20-apr (20:02) Dec. 2 terrorist attack survivors disappointed in bill’s gutting (PE.com: Riverside)